Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Windows insider build ran into a problem. "System service…

Customer Question
Windows insider build ran...

Windows insider build ran into a problem. "System service exception" and "System thread exception not handled". now the computer is in a loop. I am communicating on a different computer!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It is a Dell 620S

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the version of Windows?

It's a 620S Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I came in from vacation 3/10/18 10:30 pm. When I booted up everything was fine for a few minutes, then it restarted to update. It has been in loop ever since. I ran diagnostics. found nothing wrong! restarted. still nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/19/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Boot the computer and immediately power off the computer when Windows starts (when the Windows logo appears). Do this three times and then boot it again and the Advanced Boot Menu should appear.
Select Advanced options in the menu that appears, then select Troubleshoot >
Advanced Options > System Restore. Select a restore point dated prior to
when the issue first started. Then click Next and follow the prompts to
complete the system restore. Reboot and test to see if the issue is
resolved.
Please let me know the result.