Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

What cost is considred for your help. Have you ever listed…

Customer Question
What cost is considred...

What cost is considred for your help

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Have you ever listed support for: me @ melvin carothers at turlock395 @sbcglobal.net

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

2017 Lenovo - windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I Have kapersky secr

Technician's Assistant: Which Kaspersky product do you have?

Total security system and it has me locked out my e:mail account

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kaspersky software?

I have tried to uninstall the system.and restore my password ***** yahoo be cause password ***** tells me i have too many of the same password ***** the site's that I have listed. What I really need is a new password ***** yahoo account. Because the master password ***** kapersky has me locked out.and I can not open e: mail from yahoo. they cannot send info to unlock my e:mail for to get instruction. I up graded my kapersky to allow the ta\eck depae

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

To continue the teck

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/20/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!