Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I use Google Chrome as my browser. BUT I have no idea what…

Customer Question
I use Google Chrome...

I use Google Chrome as my browser. BUT I have no idea what my Google ID or password *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I purchased a tablet which wants this info

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

I AM USING A HP PAVILION

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

SEVERAL YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

CAN'T GET PAST THE PAGE WHERE THEY WANT GOOGLE id AND PASSWORD

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/19/2018
Software technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

never mind

Hello Ruth. Basically speaking, your Google ID is your Gmail address, if you have one. The Google ID can be used on any platform that Google owns like Calendar, Anaytics, Adsense, Gmail, Chrome, YouTube, etc.

If you are unsure about having a Google ID, you an easily create one by going to Create Your Google Account. Fill out the required information and then click Next Step and follow the instructions provided. The entire process should take you about 2 to 3 minutes to complete.

Once the account has been created, you can go ahead and add your Google ID and password ***** your tablet.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click the Submit button so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

Hi Ruth.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your evening.