Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to oopen an older excel doc, .xls and I have not been…

Customer Question
I need to oopen...

I need to oopen an older excel doc, .xls and I have not been able to.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Excel?

Earlier this year but i switched to open office and thought i took care of everything but obviously missed a few and now I need them, taxes, you know...

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Replaced the older system completely.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I could not open MS at that point and made the switch ...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

What happens when you attempt to open the XLS file?