Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm very frustrated! I keep trying to log on and each time I…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm very...

Hi, I'm very frustrated! I keep trying to log on and each time I do, it will not accept my password ***** I've updated every time it's requested. Now, I'm locked out and am trying to do my taxes, Please Help!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A desktop computer only 1 year old.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Lenovo and microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I I just used it with a new password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just unlock my access and let me finish my tax form Thanks!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/19/2018
Software technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?