Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Will you IP protect my online banking. Its tablet. Sunstech…

Customer Question
Will you IP protect...

Will you IP protect my online banking

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Sunstech tab2323gmqc

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I have not tried banking yet

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Software technician: Jamie Macko, Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Software Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.

There are a few things about online banking protection to know. One, is to only visit the website for your bank that you know is the real site, and has "Https" before the web address. That shows that it is a secure encrypted connection.
The other thing you want to do is to setup what is called "Two Step Verification"
This will ensure that even if someone gets your password, they can not long in as you unless they have your phycial phone in their hand. As the phone will be sent a key anytime someone attempts to log in as you from a new computer for the first time.

If you would like to let me know which bank you use, I can get you instructions on how to set this up. I can also verify the correct web address.

We also offer remote support if you would rather connect with me and work through it together.

Remote assistance works best from a PC or MAC.

Let me know how you would like to proceed. I can send the remote offer as well in the event that you would like that extra support.

-Jamie