Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to change my password. New Jersey. I've tried to

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my password

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Jersey

Technician's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I've tried to change my password ***** my IPad 2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not thay I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/20/2018
Software technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

What password ***** ***** that you are trying to change?