Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I put in a password and I forgot it and now icant get in how…

Customer Question
I put in a...

I put in a password ***** I forgot it and now icant get in how do I get in now

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your In Now software?

When I was setting it up

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/19/2018
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know for which account you forgot the password?

to get in the tablet
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Okay, so you forgot the login password ***** your tablet may I know the exact model of your Tablet?

rct6so3w12HI
2piece tablet with keyboard
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know if it is from Hp or is it a RCA tablet?

rca
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

In this case we need to reset your RCA tablet and in doing so you will lose all your data so may I know if you have backup of your tablet data?

there was no data installed
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Do you mean there is no data available on your tablet for example photos,contacts?

no
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Okay, may I know if you remember the email address through which you have set up your tablet.

Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know the exact model of your tablet?

does not show any results
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know if your RCA tablet is running android or windows?

android
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Okay, please follow the below steps in order to reset your tablet:

Step 1. Power off your tablet using the "Power" button. Wait for the screen to be black completely, then press and hold down the "Volume Up" and "Power" buttons at the same time until you see the recovery mode screen.

Step 2. Navigate to the option labeled as "Wipe data/factory reset" using Volume Up and Volume Down buttons, then perform the command by pressing the Power button.

Step 3. When the confirmation screen appears, highlight and implement "Yes -- delete all user data" to start resetting RCA tablet. When it is done, tap "reboot system now" and then your tablet will restart and display the welcome screen.

Please let me know if it works for you.