Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Please combine both Facebook pages for Charlotte Dotson,

Customer Question
Please combine both Facebook...

Please combine both Facebook pages for Charlotte Dotson

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

December when I got new phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/19/2018
Software technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please note first of all that JustAnswer is not affiliated with Facebook and as such we are unable to merge the pages for you. Facebook has laid out the following procedure for you to do it yourself:

If you have 2 Facebook Pages for the same thing, you may be able to merge them if:

• You're an admin of both Pages.
  • Your Pages have similar names and represent the same thing.
  • Your Pages have the same address, if they have physical locations.

Before you request a Page merge, please make sure that any campaigns you're running aren't pointing to the Page that will be deleted.

To merge your Pages:

1. Go to facebook.com/pages/merge.
  2. Select 2 Pages you want to merge and click Continue.
  3. Click Request Merge.

If you're unable to merge your Pages, it means that your Pages aren't eligible to be merged. If you see the option to request to merge your Pages, we'll review your request.

If your Pages can be merged, the people who like your Pages and any check-ins will be combined, but posts, photos, reviews, ratings and the username will be deleted from the Page you merge. The Page you want to keep will remain unchanged, except for the addition of people who like the Page and check-ins that were merged from the other Page. The Page you don't want to keep will be removed from Facebook, and you won't be able to unmerge it.

Note: If your Pages are on Business Manager, you can go to business.facebook.com/pages/merge to merge them.