Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am unable to download a tax software program because of OS…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to download a tax software program because of OS X not compatible with Microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

H & R Block for small business 2017 package

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Block?

I purchased it and decided to download, but the message stated that the OsX could not open.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I really do not know, but there could be other issues.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/19/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you give me please the exact wording of the message it gives you?

Thank you