Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just downloaded Office and want to pin the Microsoft Word…

Customer Question
I just downloaded Office...

I just downloaded Office and want to pin the Microsoft Word icon either to my desktop or my taskbar. The only icon that appears on the latter is the orange Outlook one.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Just in the last half hour.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The computer I'm using had a one-year Outlook on it, which ran out. I happened to buy another computer this year, and this time bought a full Outlook, which I just downloaded into my last year's computer.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/19/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Which version of office and windows are you using?

Please let me know

Windows 10

Thanks

What you do is click start, type in Word and right click on it when it shows.

Then choose Pin to Taskbar and it the pins it

Let me know please how you go