Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

HiHow do I retrive deleted whatapp messages How do I

HiHow do I retrive...

HiHow do I retrive deleted whatapp messages Hi

Technician's Assistant: Which WhatsApp product do you have?

How do I determine that?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your WhatsApp software?

Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Will you be able to assist after connection to technician? Can I retrieve November 2017 whats-app sent as I did not save these and deleted these but I need urgent info

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me on which device you deleted the messages on?

Please let me know

Thank you

Hi RichardThank you for your prompt reply and I hope you will be able to assist.
I need this information rather urgently.
I had a Samsung Galaxy A5 which was stolen from me and which I was using to send whats-apps.
I need to prove I sent about 3 whats-apps to a certain cell number which I can give you.
These were in November 2017 and I did not save these.Can you please assist me?Regards
Dave

Thanks Dave

In whatsapp go to the three dots top right then Settings > Chats > Chat backup.

When does it say the last backup was performed?

Hi Richard
I says Local 02:01 but I was not backing up on my previous phone nor on my current replacement phone.
Will you be able thus to see what was sent in November 2017 on my stolen phone?Regards
Dave

Ok, they will not be possible sorry to retrieve sorry Dave, there is no record of the messages to recover sorry.

Hi RichardSad news for me and my thanksRegards
Dave

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Software Specialist