Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I cancel my subscription to adobe stock. Adobe stock…

Customer Question
How do I cancel...

How do I cancel my subscription to adobe stock

Technician's Assistant: Which Adobe product do you have?

Adobe stock 9031

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

I don't want it & I don't know how I got it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
3/19/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Have you been charged with this Adobe Stock subscription?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am using windows & iam being charged $39.59 amonth for at least the last 3 or 4 months
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
why should I pay for you to fix something I am being ripped off for

Thank you for writing back with that information. In order to cancel your subscription, you need to access your Adobe account and manage your subscription there.

To answer that last question regarding payment, please understand that you are contacting us here at JustAnswer.com and we are not employees of Adobe. I can help you fix this problem for you but there are fees involved. If you do not want to continue with my service, please contact our customer service for refunds.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist