Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to update my TD online banking account, I am on…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to update my TD online banking account

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I am on an HP computer. They changed their process and I need to update.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't have the info nearbvy.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I was in the hospital when they changed and I need to get the update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what else to ask

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/19/2018
Software technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

TD Bank has all the info you need to get the update.

Basically, you need to:

• Re-enter your Online Banking username and password.
  • Make sure your mobile app is up-to-date (Apple users).
  • Set up your phone to receive single-use security codes.

Please read here to see everything that you need to do.

The frequently asked questions are also answered on that same page.

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your evening.