Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a new Adobe Acrobat Reader DC in which is a file--a…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Adobe Acrobat Reader DC in which is a long file--a book in fact--and I want to mark the Contents with jumps to that place, and also set bookmarks and comments.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Mac Sierra (latest version)

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Acrobat?

It's brand new.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/19/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

1. Click the Bookmarks button on the left to open the Bookmarks panel.
  2. Open the page where you want the bookmark to link to, and adjust the view settings.
  3. Use the Select tool to select the area of the page you want to bookmark.
  4. Select the bookmark under which you want to place the new bookmark.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------