Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have adobe elements and adobe elements premier which until…

Customer Question
I have adobe elements...

I have adobe elements and adobe elements premier which until I downloaded the new updates, which I have since removed to no avail The problem arose suddenly about five days ago. I would double click on a photo and it would appear on the left side of the screen. I would locate the pictures section on the right side of the screen and click on it and the section showing the photos would come up instantly. No longer. When I click on the pictures section it now takes a very long time for the photo section to come up on the screen. This had never occurred before when I clicked on the pictures on the right side of the screen there was no delay. If this help is free, I want to continue, and, if not I do not wish to incur a charge since this occurred immediately after the download of the update. I realize that removal of that update did not have any change in the performance.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I am using windows and have elements 15.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Elements?

Within the last 5 or 6 days. I removed the update to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/18/2018
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you ready for remote support?

I did not wish to have the offer, but, only the $5. charge, since I intend to tell the support person that the Adobe company is responsible for the problem..

Sir, we are not representing Adobe. This is justanswer.com which offers expert support in many different fields. Our services are paid service and there is Fee for our sevices. $5 is just an enrollment Fee. If you need to know more about subscription, please contact on***@******.***

Thanks for the information. I will call the bank on Monday and cancel any monthly charge made on my card.

That means you don't need our service right? If so let me file this for refund.

You can ready my refund. Thanks again.