Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have an I tunes account that I used to use daily. I

Customer Question
I have an I...

I have an I tunes account that I used to use daily. I haven't used it for several years and I forgot my password. How do I get my password?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm sure there is a security question or two but only my own phone number (which is the same as it used to be) was on file with I tunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just some guesses of what my password ***** have been at the time but no actual recall of exactly what it was

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/18/2018
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I have iTunes ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?