Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having difficulty logging in to my main account

Customer Question
I am having difficulty...

I am having difficulty logging in to my main account Payback420 in Final fantasy IV it keeps kicking my password, I have $700 or more invested, My second account only 5$ I need Payback please help me get him accessable,

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Can you retrieve my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

RCA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's an RCA tablet I believe Android, I'm not really computer literate

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your RCA tablet?

Last night I logged off payback account and made an alternate account,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA tablet?

I don't know I can get it if I restart all tablet says is rca

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Just unaccepted emails and passwords can you get my information or talk on the phone?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/18/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.