Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trying to reset password on anoter pc no sound on this one,

Customer Question
Trying to reset password...

Trying to reset password ***** anoter pc no sound on this one, same household

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A lanovo note pad

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

A idea pad 110, windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Jusr today , cannot recall pass word,the one I remembered was HACKERShackNO more and the reset hint is I have been hacked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanx

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with password *****
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
Trying to reset which password?