Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Windows is shutting down repeatedly. Dell computer. Windows…

Customer Question
Windows is shutting down...

Windows is shutting down repeatedly

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dell computer

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the version of Windows?

Windows opens and then request shutting down and open again and repeats the same prolem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

One day

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
please call on my land phone 1-***-***-****
I am having this problem with my other computer this why I called from this computer. I am
unable to stay connected with my dell computer.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my IP address is 192.64.181.14
can you take over the Dell computer and discover the problem?
Please respond I can be reached at5***********
please respond
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your Windows shut down issue.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?

windows is broken
remote assistance is need on another computer