Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to delete my shtyle.fm and Wayn accounts permanently.

Customer Question
I want to delete...

I want to delete my shtyle.fm and Wayn accounts permanently

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo Think Centre Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Not tried so far

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to cancel my Shtyle.fm and Wayn accounts

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/18/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.

I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

To delete your shtyleaccount is by going to the following link:

http://www.shtyle.fm/rmprofile.do

Make sure you are logged in, and when taken to the page, you will see a link at the end of the text saying Continue

Click on Continue and you will be prompted for your shtyle.fm password ***** again and the reason you wish to remove your profile

Finally click on Delete Profile & Friends and it will be removed.

Let me know if you were able to remove it successfully then we will continue with wayn account.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, complete the rating after the problem is fixed/resolved and if you are unable to follow any given steps please click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.