Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need to login to Facebook Messenger, and don't know my

Customer Question
Need to login to...

Need to login to Facebook Messenger, and don't know my password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Just a phone #, but it doesn't get it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/18/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!