Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just purchase adobe creative cloud for teachers and may…

Customer Question
I just purchase adobe...

I just purchase adobe creative cloud for teachers and may have entered an incorrect email address. I did not not my purchase validation number

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Creative Cloud?

It just downloaded moment ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Creative Cloud?

Nothing, I cannot login. This is why I think I entered the wrong email address. When I try to login the email address and password ***** not work.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/18/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.