Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can't get Facebook any more. I haven't. I didn't know you…

Customer Question
Can't get Facebook any...

Can't get Facebook any more.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I haven't. I didn't know you were suppose to.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

All I can get right now is the apps, but no Facebook. It used to have an icon for Facebook.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

All i would like is to access Facebook.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/17/2018
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your facebook. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Is the icon missing from an iphone/android/tablet/ipad or from a computer?

Can you log in anywhere else?