Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I received Ancestry e-mail of 2/20/18 telling me that

Customer Question
I received Ancestry e-mail...

I received Ancestry e-mail of 2/20/18 telling me that results of my DNA were in. When I tried to see them kkAncestry responded say Error 403 and that I was not authorized to see them. Please help - J**** P* C****, j********

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Cox is my provider. I am in San Diego, CA

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only what I am doing now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/18/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.