Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have age of empires III. Last week It said I was missing…

Customer Question
I have age of...

I have age of empires III

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Last week It said I was missing these dll's

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Binkw32.dll,deformerdll.dll,granny2.dll,Rockalldll.dll

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of want resume playing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/18/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!