Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have played 221 events of Microsoft Solitaire and have…

Customer Question
I have played 221...

I have played 221 events of Microsoft Solitaire and have never had this problem. Last night I attempted to go back and try to finish the event. I kept being kicked out anhd could not finish.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10. Also today I could see where I finished in the game but the computer spun and spun and would not tell me my time and get me into my profile.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Thi8s is the first time this degree of impossibility has happened. For while the computer has been slow and I have to wait a long time for my profile to come up. I have rebooted, turned it totally off for an hour or so with no results, and finally turned it off last night to try again today with no results except to see my placement in the game, but no time or groups results or profile results.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The computer is slow in many ways so this latest problem could be related. For example, in e-mail it often takes a second or two for a letter to print after I have typed it. Extremely annoying because one loses train of thought.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/18/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!