Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

While trying to change my password, I don't know my old

Customer Question
While trying to change...

While trying to change my password, I don't know my old password. What is it.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Juno with Windows 10. What version of Juno am I using?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which software or app can I help with?

Didn't I say: Juno with Win 10?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

The PW questionnaire in Juno on the web. It keeps telling me it doesn.t like mu new PW. Maybe I used it in years past.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Where do I get into Juno? On the opening screen? Is this when I log on? Before the spread of apps? I use Firefox.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/18/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with changing password
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this

Trying to change which account password?