Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a problem with my Maps program. Asus Windows 10.

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with my Maps program

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Probably three weeks. Example: I was trying to bring up a map. It went fine. OK. Then it showed me three routs on the map. I chose one and LOADING came up and computer was stuck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Probably something is wrong with the MAPs program

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/18/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!