Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I NEED TO DOWN LENOVON BACK UP ICON. JUST A MINI CANNOT.

Customer Question
I NEED TO DOWN...

I NEED TO DOWN LENOVON BACK UP ICON

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

JUST A MINI CANNOT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

10117 SERIAL NO ES12070014 17K72T29AUS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I JUST WANT THE BAC UP SYSTEM TO WORK THANK BEN

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/18/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Lenovo 10117 serial ES12070014 I do not know what this number is *****