Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

What if I do not remember the password that I started my…

Customer Question
What if I do...

What if I do not remember the password ***** I started my Facebook with?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, I just checked everything works but received the foxfire that stes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Sorry foxfire states my account has been temporarily blocked because someone tried to access it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just cannot remember the password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/18/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No I figured it out myself, solved the issue but thank you for your time.

OK thank you