Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Someone in another country hacked my facebook account how do…

Customer Question
Someone in another country...

Someone in another country hacked my facebook account how do I get my account back

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I have not someone else did I cannot get into account because I do not know the language

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Everything tired to change password ***** email still comes up other language

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my account back

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/18/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!