Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Translate pleace....;-)

Customer Question
Translate pleace....;-)
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Software technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 5 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a tech expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Not a word-for-word translation to English -- I cleaned up the grammar as best I could. Hope this helps!

--

I spent eight years obtaining expert-level education in Marketing and Communication, and have the diplomas to prove it! I also work now at a Dutch company.

Best regards,

Arina

...from the little village of Winschoten, in the province of Groningen, Netherlands.

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!