Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When trying to use Pegasus I get a peer connect failure. How…

Customer Question
When trying to use...

When trying to use Pegasus I get a peer connect failure. How can I fix that?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

On Thunderbird of Pegasus... on Windows.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just got the computer. Since I got it. Have tried re-figuring Pegasus a few times but I'm missing something.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/17/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

This can happen if there is a large message stuck in your Outbox.

Check it, clear the message and try sending a small message.

Let me know if it works?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------