Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had 230 gems last night after I purchased the leprechaun…

Customer Question
I had 230 gems...

I had 230 gems last night after I purchased the leprechaun for 16 gems my storm8 is pxlb3az password ***** ***** or shark1964 On the bakery I would like my gems back please, this happens A LOT an I'm fed up an NOT going to buy gem's ANY MORE!! If this doesn't STOP. I've over looked a lot but not anymore. Please return my gems. Please Patty Exelby

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Android not sure what your asking?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Going to storm8 I've been playing for 3 yrs now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, why does storm8 always put up those adds to buy things if we missed that goal in the past, That's What Sucks My Gems Up!! I want it to STOP PLEASE!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/17/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Patty, to get your gems back please submit a request at:

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------