Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Game of war whent down on me over a glilt on game now I

Customer Question
Game of war whent...

Game of war whent down on me over a glilt on game now I cannot get back can you sort this out for me thank you

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Internet ok browser ok just can’t get back into game

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Don’t think so my other games are ok it’s just game of war

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No babe just want my game back iv put a lot of money into game

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/17/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What console or device are you using?

What happens when you try to get back on?

Are you getting any error messages?