Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been shut out of netflix my previous password was - I…

Customer Question
I have been shut...

I have been shut out of netflix my previous password ***** - I think - #John1970. I am a klutz with passwords - how do I retrieve it and get back in

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I use an apple computer. Netflix is connected to my computer and my TV

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a Macbook Air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Just the past hour or so. I have tried getting an email from Netflix to change my password ***** then gone back to my TV to do this but no joy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Should there be?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/17/2018
Software technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 5 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Thank you but no. I understood I had a free enquiry but I find I have been charged $67.00. I wish that amount to be refunded to my account please.
Again thank you but no. Would you please refund the amount of $67 to my account
Would you please advise me when you have refunded to my account.
Software technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 5 months ago

Understood.

A refund can be done here:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Kind regards,

Jeffrey