Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Does not appear to be ANY way to load data .. files .. app's…

Customer Question
Does not appear to...

Does not appear to be ANY way to load data .. files .. app's onto this drive. Copy and paste failed. Drag and drop failed so what is this all about?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Any software . anyway I have tri

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I tried mirco-soft word.. micro-soft xcell .. Goggle .. many text programs from notepad ... nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Seems like there should have been samsung software that would take the orginal hard drive and tranfer control over to the ssd drive.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/17/2018
Software technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Are you using an external harddisk?

a samsung t5
no
this is a new t5 drive .. never been hooked up...

And what is the device you are using to access it?

I am using a HP laptop.
the laptop is running windows 10.

Is it okay if i remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly check and resolve the problem for you while you can watch me doing the same on your screen?

the only web site I have been able to get too is this one. None of the others from my email work. No address found.

Sorry, what?

this is the only web address that has worked

Can i remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly check and resolve the problem for you while you can watch me doing the same on your screen?

no thanks using a new hard drive should not be this hard. will look other places before returning drive too store. Thanks for your time.

You are welcome