Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I bought the Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking Philips

Customer Question

Hello. I bought the Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking Philips VoiceTracker. However, none of the computers I have used can download the disc to transfer the voice to text! the instructions in the manual say if the setup doesn't being immediately, then select the Recorder.exe file on the DVD. However, this fie is not on my disc! My tech support and reg key is r709z-hg6-cba5-kfkn-ve. Damien at***@******.***
JA: Who makes your media player? How old is it?
Customer: My HP is less than 6 months old. Other computers were older. The apple is about two years old.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Apple media player?
Customer: I've inserted it into the disc drive. Like all the other computers, it makes a loud air blowing sound. The apple says it is a recordable disc and it has nothing on it. My HP shows a lot of files, but none are the Recorder.exe
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Software
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Is it okay if i remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly check and resolve the problem for you while you can watch me doing the same on your screen?