Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a problema with my Skype. I can,t open it and also…

Customer Question
I have a problema...

I have a problema with my Skype . I can,t open it and also it's in a strange language. It looks like arabe...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I tried two days ago but I didn't complete.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Last night I had someone trying to renew my account but I was stack with the code end everything stopped.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to be abble to manage my skype account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/17/2018
Software technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know the device you are using?