Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had my computer worked on and when trying to log into

Customer Question
I had my computer...

I had my computer worked on and when trying to log into facebook forgot my password. tried to create a new account and it will not allow

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Had not been updated for a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get on facebook

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/17/2018
Software technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried recovering your Facebook password ***** the "Forgot Account" page at https://www.facebook.com/login/identify?ctx=recover?

Software technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your evening.