Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Does Microsoft Corp has connection with match.bnmla.com.

Customer Question
Does Microsoft Corp has...

Does Microsoft Corp has connection with match.bnmla.com

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It ask to allow connect, but the popup says it cannot verify and the certificate of the site is invalid

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

One day, I click not allow

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

What is match.bnmla.com?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/17/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 4 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
Microsoft is not associated with that site. Nginx has no affiliation with them "the web server" so you have a virus. Download malwarebytes free and fix it! Http://www.malwarebytes.org
Then get ccleaner to fix registry and remove temp files
Http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
Please dont forget to accept and rate before you go! :)