Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just purchased it a month ago. Lenovo IdeaPad 320. It was…

Customer Question
I just purchased it...

I just purchased it a month ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo IdeaPad 320. It was updating windows and suddenly turned a

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Off after trying to access system. No response to efforts. Refuses to turn on, but power light still on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need this computer ASAP! I use it to work.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!