Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have an old twitter account that I don't use & have been…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old twitter account that I don't use & have been trying to delete it. The one I currently use is Lee @_pavlatos.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol (unfortunately)

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone usually, unless I need to print something, then I use my PC

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I'm getting the correct tweets on my phone from the current account, but when I tried to put in a password, it only brings up the old account, & that doesn't display any of my current tweets, only old ones from the other one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want that old account to be completely deleted. This happens when I try to share a tweet online. It asks for the PW (and it's for the old acct)

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Software technician: bengmugenr,
 replied 4 months ago
bengmugenr

Do you still remember the email address behind the old Twitter account which is to be closed?