Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm sending messages on zoosk..and I think there not seeing…

Customer Question
I'm sending messages on...

I'm sending messages on zoosk..and I think there not seeing the messages

Technician's Assistant: Which Zoosk product do you have?

The one which says I can send and receive messages

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Zoosk software?

I have just messaged. .nit 100%sure about the site if I'm honest..new to it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No..that's it thankyou

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/16/2018
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)