Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have viper soft for my home computer. Someone as hacked…

Customer Question
I have viper soft...

I have viper soft for my home computer. Someone as hacked email on apple phone not able receive email at this time. Will viper soft help my cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Yes i’m On vacation now . I will have my daughter to put the viper stick in the computer.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not home on vacation my cell phone not receiving emails

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/16/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just to clarify, are you looking for a way to install Viper Soft on your phone?

If what you need is to have your email fixed, you should be able to get your email operational by installing an email app specific to your email service provider.

What is the name of your email service provider?

Yahoo

The Yahoo app can be downloaded and quickly installed. Go to the App Store on your phone and type Yahoo Mail into the Search field and start the search. Then select the Yahoo Mail app, and select Install. Once installed, select Open and enter your username and password ***** it should immediately provide access to your email Inbox.