Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Just installed Google Earth Pro and cannot expand the widow…

Just installed Google Earth...

Just installed Google Earth Pro and cannot expand the widow on my Mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just installed the update and it's clunky and small. Previous version normal and big

3/16/2018
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Power off the mac

Then start the Mac and hold down the Command and R keys at startup.

Hold these keys until the Apple logo appears. After your computer finishes starting up, you should see a desktop with an OS X menu bar and an OS X Utilities window

choose Disk Utility from the Utilities window, or from the Installer menu if you're started from an installation disc.

Click the First Aid tab.

Click the disclosure triangle to the left of the hard drive icon to display the names of your hard disk volumes and partitions.

Select your Startup Disk (usually named "Macintosh HD").

Click Repair. Disk Utility checks and repairs the disk.

Let this complete and when it has, tell me if you still have the problem please.

Thank you

Richard, Software Specialist