Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased a photo maker about 2 years ago, and loaded the…

Customer Question
I purchased a photo...

I purchased a photo maker about 2 years ago, and loaded the software onto my home computer , but since then i had a crash, I require to use the Photo again , but as we have moved house i cannot find the disc to reload. Is it possible to obtain a copy of the disc Regards Peter

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your photo?

About 18 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes updated to windows 10

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/16/2018
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

what was the full and exact name of the photo maker software you was using?

And do you still have the email receipt, or the same email address you used when you purchased the photo maker program?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Problem has been solved. I purchased it from Harvey Norman Wangaratta VIC and I do not have the receipt after 2 1/2 Years
Thank you for your help Peter

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0