Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I've been skyping and for the past two days when I type

Customer Question
I've been skyping and...

I've been skyping and for the past two days when I type something in have to scroll back 10 or so to read my wife's message I went and got this knew phone from Verizon and still the same thing they said contact skype

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Well they said at Verizon with this phone and plan on well connected

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
I've been skyping for 6 months with my wife no issues all of a sudden I write 10 paragraphs and her replies are I have scroll back 20 paragraphs to see her answer I went to Verizon got a better phone and plan and still the sMe crap
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How will he contact me
No thTs all do I get a gmail for a reply
1 rather get a call I don't know this phone at all
Will I get a gmail about the issue being fixed
3/16/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is it only with your wife's chat you have this issue or any chats you do?

Please let me know

my wife is the only one I skype with

ok, but the issue can be on her computer.

Can you try to skype with someone else and see how that performs please