Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a microsoft password to get into my computer. It wont…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a microsoft password ***** get into my computer. It wont take the password ***** have recorded and I have filled out the form several times and either get no account or not enough information. It is on my main computer and telus had to install a new modem because I cant get on that computer I cant get my network to work where do I go from here

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Just last week

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes a lap top and cell phone . that is working.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Network Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Yes I do My new email account is***@******.*** My old one that is what my microsoft account is [email protected] ,net

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/16/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Is your computer running with Windows 8 or 10?
  2. Is the said computer connected to the internet right now through a LAN cable if wifi is NOT setup yet?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I have wifi set up. Sorry I was making supper. Yes it is set up to fibre optics. I could open it up out side the pass word. But can’t do any more of that. Have been comunicating through my laptops do cell phone. I can’t afford that price. Thank you for you consideration.
Cant afford your prices Thank You

Thank you for writing back. From my end, I can see that you already paid $39 to post your question/request. If you think this is incorrect and you DO NOT want to continue, here is the link for refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess